Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Gift Sets Complete!"


Here they are!! Woo Hoo!! I found these matching tin buckets at the $1 spot at Target. They didn't have purple so I got blue instead. They all match so it is ok. I love the mix and matching thing I have going on with the colors too. I thought it would be fun to have all the colors in each set as opposed to all the same colors. What do you think? I know that they are going to like them as much as I had fun making them. Here are the links to the directions for each project, except for the chocolate coin sammiches. Those you just put together with a glue dot. If I have inspired you in any way to make a gift set or any of the items that you see on my blog, please e-mail me the link to your blog or scs gallery, I would love to see what you made and comment.
RSVP Pens
Peek-A-Boo Treat box
Gum Holder
Wrapped Hershey Bar
Pop Top Container
Stamps: Bud Basics, Mixed Bouquet (blue circle, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Accessories: RSVP Pen, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape Sheets, Address Label, Heat Gun, Rectangle Container, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, Crimper, Hershey Bar, 1/8 inch Scor-Tape Glue Dots, Chocolate Coin, Scor-Pal, Hershey Candy, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Word Window Punch, Velcro Dots, Trident Gum, 1/4 inch Scor Tape, Pop Top Container, Paper Shred, Hershey Nuggets, Address Labels, Diamond Glaze, Grosgrain Ribbon

17 comments:

Nicole said...

Way to go, Rochelle! What a fabulous gift set! Love the colors!! :D

Sandra Smart said...

Rochelle, you are too much! These gifts sets are adorable. All I want to know is, which one has my name on it! ;)
And thank you so much for sharing all of your templates!

Krista said...

What great gift sets! I am definitely inspired by your Hershey stick holders you made a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to share what I did with the buckets from Target. I had some of the buckets left over from one of my many $1 spot OVER-PURCHASES, and decided to decorate them for Easter for my daughter's preschool teachers. I used the Old Olive rub-ons. Check out my blog on April 7th: http://bldwnfamily.blogspot.com/.
Thanks for such wonderful inspiration.

Anonymous said...

What a great bucket idea - you are so talented!!! I love your idea of mismatched color sets, in the buckets.

Thanks for sharing your ideas and templates.

Margaret S

JoAnna Goodman said...

These gift sets are adorable! You did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

These sets are great!! Lucky recipients!! (sp?!!)

Melissa

Deb said...

You are one of the most talented crafters I've seen! Thank you for sharing your templates so the rest of us can look cool too!

cyndi said...

very very cute! they look wonderful all put together! what are these for? I am doing a clown party for my DD...do you have any wonderful ideas for party favors? I have squirting rings, and cotton candy flavored suckers...and some assorted chocolates...just know how creative you are and didn't know if you had any clow ideas!
tfs

Anonymous said...

Great sets...I like the mix and match colors instead of them all the same.

Charmaine

Kristine Reynolds said...

Sooo cute Rochelle! But no surprise...you are the queen of gift sets! ONly 4 more days!!!

Joy Jenkins said...

Your gifts sets definitely are a cut above! You are fantastically talented! I am not a gift set person, but these buckets are cute!

Unknown said...

They turned out wonderful, great job with the new sets!

Diane said...

Oh my how beautiful!!!

Latisha said...

These are really nice. Don't you just love the $1 spot, you can pick up some cool stuff.

AlexsMom said...

I love those gift sets. You do such an amazing job of everything you do. I can't wait to see what you are doing next!

Pam from Newfoundland

Melissa said...

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Your gift sets are just the bomb!! I am in the process of making some for gifts for a bridal shower. Thank you for all your wonderful templates! Here is a link to the hershey bars that I am making for the favors:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/814171?cat=500&ppuser=105933