Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Getting Ready For Stampmania"

Today I am starting to pack for LA. This is my 4th stamp mania. I can't wait. I am leaving Friday morning at 7am. LA is a 7 hour drive for me. I love the drive though. It is mostly one freeway so it is easy. It is also a very beautiful drive. Mountains, vineyards, and orchards practically the whole way. I plug in my I-Pod and sing the 80's as if I was in the band. I just downloaded Monster Ballads and I can't wait to hear them again. Remember Cinderella, Warrant, Firehouse, Winger, Kix, Europe, and Foreigner just to name a few. Last year, I lost my voice a little singing on the drive down. I don't care who sees me singing my heart out. I don't get embarrassed about that. You are going to die when you see all the stuff I bring with me. You would think that will be stamping 24 hours straight with all the stuff I am bringing. Friday I am meeting some of the ladies at the Fabric Barn then we are going to the hotel to stamp all night. The fabric barn rocks. I think there is about 12 bolts of fabric and the rest of the store is wall to wall ribbon. All match Stampin' Up too. Oooooo I can't wait. I am getting more excited as I type. I didn't stop at the fabric barn last year cause I still had a big bag of ribbon. I still have a bunch left but I need some new fresh colors. Saturday's event is from noon until 9pm. Stamping until 6 then we go to dinner at the same Italian restaurant. They have a buffet for us. Good food, good friends, and good times. I will try to post something later today. Right now I need to get my crap together. Can you say crap in a blog? LOL Have a great day everyone.

11 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I so wish I could go with you!!! Have extra fun for me!!

Anonymous said...

Great I hope to meet you at SCSM5. I missed last year's so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Now to start on those swaps and my shoebox! See ya.

Charlotte aka Honeydipped

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of downloading a little county music??? If so, driving for 7 hours might convert you, to county...*LOL*

I can't wait to see all your crap!!!...*oops - sorry - giggle*

Drive Safe -
Margaret S

Heather said...

Safe travels. You have incredible musical taste! I grew up in the same town as Lou Graham (Foreigner's lead singer) and I have seen him perform live several times.

Lauri said...

Wish I could go too! Sounds like so so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

cyndi said...

ohhhh i hope you have a great time! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR COOL STUFF!

Eagerly awaiting your return!

Stephanie

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Have a safe trip and have fun!!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Can't wait to see you Rochelle!!!

Unknown said...

Rochelle, have a wonderful time and travel safe!

Sara Frawley said...

I'm so jealous!