Friday, March 20, 2009

"Cuttlebug Birthday"


Hey everyone!!! I am back to stamping....(again)I'm ok, thanks for the e-mails to check on me. I'll tell you what happened. Facebook sucked me in and I can't get out. I am sooooo hooked on Facebook, I have re-connected with people from high school that I haven't heard from or seen in 20 years and friends from my old jobs in MN. It's been real great. Also like many of you know, sports can take over as well. Tony is coaching Molly's T-Ball team and assistant coaching Sarah's softball. They both practice twice a week, but when the season starts they will only have one practice a week but games one to two times a week. I am so busy. I also have been named team photographer so I will be at most of their practices and games.
Ok, on to the card. This is one we made at stamp camp. I love the simplicity of it too. I am going to do this on in my next card class.
Stamps: I can't remember, I will have to look this one up
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Star Eyelets, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Slit Punch, Star Punch

8 comments:

Carol said...

WOW, what a great layout and use of that cuttlebug folder; the card looks amazing! great job!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So glad to see you back to stamping! We've missed you! Love the card. I love my Cuttlebug too!

Christi Flores said...

I am so glad to see you back and stamping!! This card is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Drat! You made me want that slit punch! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Well, you're back with a bang! This card is so cute! Love the colors and layout! I know what you mean about FB- it's very addicting!

Marla said...

Glad you're back! I always miss your creations! This one is wonderful!

Amy said...

I love this card! Great job. My blogging has been slow and sporatic...working, pregnant, raising a toddler. So, I completely understand how blogging isn't always the highest priority! :) Love this card...I am going to copy it I think. I save it. :)

Bev J. said...

Great card and I love those neat star eyelets! tfs