Friday, March 06, 2009

"Card Class Card"


I have my class tonight. I picked this card to make since it is kind of a masculine birthday card. We never make those and I never think to do it. Poor guys, they are always getting left out. Ha ha ha. The stars are punches and dies. The big ones are the stampin' up star punch and the others are a sizzix die. It is an easy card to make. Took a long time to prep for though. The pattern paper is retired East Coast Prep (I think)
Stamps: In The Stars
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, East Coast Prep
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Star Punch, Sizzix Star Dies, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

I have trouble with Masculine cards, this one is great I love the colors and the die cut stars. Nice job!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great masculine card! Love all the stars and that paper too. Have fun at your class!

Bev J. said...

Neat idea for a guy or a child's card-love the star theme. tfs

Anonymous said...

hi i am new to your blog and just love it!! you have some fabulous creations on here, thanks for sharing. I have a lil guy graduating kindergarten can i case your smarties diploma idea, they are so cute i love them. tfs. Blessings Renee

Marla said...

Cute card, Rochelle! I love those stars!