Monday, February 23, 2009

"Birthday Bella Rose"


I decided to make some birthday cards this weekend. I made some birthday cards for a set. I made three of these with the pearls and then I made three of the same card only without the pearls. I am kinda mad at myself cause I only have this one to share. But I am excited about stamping again. So I will be doing more this week and hope to get back on track. I know I keep sayin that and I do have good intentions but I just seem to get busy and forget about stamping. Tony will be gone next week so I will for sure stamp my heart out and I have a class on Friday March 6th so I have to prep for that. I placed my order and as soon as that comes in I will get busy.
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Stickles (on the candles) SU Scallop Border Punch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rochell, glad to hear from you. I have not been up to much either "long cold winter" can't wait for spring.

I love Bella Rose can't wait to CASE your card ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Rochell, glad to hear from you. I have not been up to much either "long cold winter" can't wait for spring.

I love Bella Rose can't wait to CASE your card ;)

Melissa said...

Lovely Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Diane said...

Such a lovely b'day card,I have that set and You've just inspired to use it. I don't think I ever inked yet and have had it for so long! Isn't that terrible!
Your card looks great,love the pearls on the cake!

Cheryl said...

Very nice Rochelle!