Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Seed Packets and Tea Bag Holder"


We made this set at my stamp camp a couple weeks ago. It's a seed packet holder and tea bag holder. Both are easy to make and fun to give. The pattern paper is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I love it. I wish they would put it in the regular catalog. It is so pretty.

My demo used the same dimensions to make these but her score lines were different. Here is how I make mine.
Cut card stock 9 1/4 x 4 1/4
Score at 3 1/4 and 3 3/4 Round the corners and decorate outside, I used brads to close it but you can use eyelets too. You might remember I made these last year for the teachers at the end of the year.
Here is the link to those. I printed out the greeting "Thanks for helping me grow"
These 10 cent seed packets were found last year. But I found some 20 cent ones at Walmart.

The tea bag is a little difficult to describe, so here is a link to directions to make them.

Here is the tea bag holder open so you can see how to do the inside. The inside paper that holds the tea bags is not adhered to the cardstock.
Stamps: Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DP (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Sahara Sand
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Silver Cord, White Organdy Ribbon, Tea Bags, Hand Held Hole Punch

3 comments:

Bev J. said...

Love the teabag holder and I think I will make some of those seed holders for the girls I play games with once a month. tfs

Christi Flores said...

Oh how fun! I would love to learn how to make those tea holders!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love these! I'm going to have to make some!! Great job, Rochelle!!