Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Ghirardelli® Box"


This is another project that we did at stamp camp. It is a box that holds Ghirardelli® Chocolates. There is a tutorial on splitcoast which you can find here. However, our box only holds three chocolates, the one on scs holds 4. It was super easy to make too. Another fun gift to give to teachers. Just remember that when you put the dimensionals on to put them on the bottom of the scallop so you can tuck the lid under the top of the scallop to keep it closed.

Paper: Always DP, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Hearts Punch, Dimensionals, Tacky Tape, Ghirardelli Chocolates

8 comments:

Denise said...

Great idea, very pretty.

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

Melissa said...

So cute Rochelle! I just purchased some of those chocolates and am thinking I need to make one of those boxes now too!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lisa C. said...

So what size did you cut your box to make it only hold 3 chocolates instead of 4?

Love the project, you made it so cute.

Rochelle W said...

Lisa, I didn't cut the paper so I don't know exactly what the measurements are. Sorry.

Michelle Whitlow said...

Ooh, I like the idea of a box that can hold more than one candy :) So cute!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, your box only held 3 because you used the chocolates that were "filled". I had both the chocolates with the carmel and the ones without. W/ the unfilled chocolates I could fit 4. With the filled I could only fit 3.

crazy4mycrafts said...

This is so cute!! TFS!!