Monday, February 09, 2009

"Bath Salts"


We made this fun project in my stamp camp last weekend. My demo got the containers from a friend. We filled them with bath salts. They smell sooooo good. These are fun easy things to make for teachers, neighbors, friends, etc... You could use any tin container. We wrapped the paper around the tin, filled it with bath salts, added the paper on the lid, wrapped the ribbon around it and called it done. I wrote bath salts on the tag on the top so who ever gets it will know what is inside.
Stamps: Punches Three (hostess)
Paper: Pacific Point DP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Large Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, SU Scallop Square Punch, Pacific Point Striped Ribbon, Bath Salts, Tacky Tape, String

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice!

Judy in Indiana said...

Did you make your own bath salts? I am curious what recipe you used if you did. I think Epsom salt can be most of the recipe, but I don't know what else to add.