Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Itty Bitty Buds"


I love this card. We made it in stamp camp. It is simple, full of color, and a very cool layout. The paper is the new Raspberry Tart and the stamp set is the hostess set Itty Bitty Buds. There is no greeting on this card cause it is an all occasion card. You could make a bunch of these to give as a set. Which I think I will do. The layout is perfect for using up all those extra strips of designer paper that you might throw away cause you don't know what to do with them.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DP
Ink: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: Dimensionals

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Rochelle! Wonderful colors.

Christi Flores said...

I love this card too! Simply gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

Oh my! Sooooo cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Maria H. said...

Great card! Love the design!

Marla said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Rochelle! LOVE IT!!!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty card! Love the layout. I just love that DP - totally need to get me some of it!!

Unknown said...

I love the layout on this card, a good one indeed. Great image and dp.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! How have you been, Rochelle!! Hope all is going well!!

Psychologist Problems said...

Grateful for shaaring this