Sunday, July 06, 2008

"I'm So Sorry"


I am so sorry that didn't get anything new posted today. Since I didn't get anything new stamped I decided to post one of my favorite cards to make. I made this one last year but I don't think I ever posted it. I wanted to stamp so bad last night but I spent the day and night on the couch. I can't walk right now. There is something wrong with my foot. It is swollen and so painful. I didn't hurt it or drop something on it so I don't know what happened. I am going to the doctor on Monday to get an x-ray. I have it wrapped with an ice pack and Tony is letting me use his crutches cause I can't put any pressure on it. I can't even wear a sock cause that hurts too bad. We are going on Vacation on Tuesday to Yosemite and I am so bummed that I am hurt. I hope that they will find out what is wrong and give me something for the pain so I can enjoy Yosemite. I am so excited to go and see the waterfalls, drive through the trunk of the big Redwood trees and go hiking. Tony said that I might have to stay back and not hike but I don't want to do that. Why do things like this happen out of the blue? If I can figure out how to sit tomorrow where my foot doesn't hurt I would love to stamp. I need to ink up my penguins!!!
Stamps: Treat Yourself, Something To Celebrate
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Cupcake Sprinkles, Exacto-Knife, Small Baggie, SU Markers

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Rochelle...this is such a great card. Love all the bright primary colors and what a kick that you used cupcake sprinkles!
Ohhh Girl....you take care of that foot. Let us know what the Dr. says tomorrow.

Lauri said...

Cute card....take care of your foot, and hope it feels better very very quickly! Let us know how you make out!!

Sandra Smart said...

This card is really cute! Sorry to hear about your foot, hope it is ok so that you can enjoy your vacation!

Eveline said...

Hi Rochelle, hope they find out what's the matter with your foot and that you can go to Yosemite, you'll love it there, we did back in 2002.
How did you make your card? I love it, especially the sprinkles.
Eveline.

kat said...

Definitely bad timing on the foot-thing; hope it's nothing serious so you can enjoy all this is Yosemite. I, too, want to know how you made your card; maybe you'll do a follow-up with instructions [I hope, I hope].

Unknown said...

I hope you had good news at the Dr. today :) Love the card, very cute!

Sara Frawley said...

Hi Rochelle,
What a beautiful card! How creative! I've tagged you on my blog. Have a great day!
Sara Frawley
SBS10 Sistah!

jody said...

Hi Rochelle,
What a neat card! I hope your foot feels better soon. This happened to me at Easter time. I did not drop or hurt my foot. I went to the Doctor and found out I had gout. They gave me some pills and it has felt pretty good since. How crazy huh? Take care.

JoAnna Goodman said...

An adorable card! Hope your foot gets better! I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers!! Hugs!

Whimsey said...

Oh my; did you go to the doctor today? If so, what did you find out?

Hope you can still have a grand vacation!

Hugs,
Michele SBS10

CreativeMish said...

Great shaker card! Love it