Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday Update

I hope you all had a safe and fun fourth. We had our block party on Friday night and it was a blast. I am so mad, I brought my camera but didn't take a single picture. Good thing my neighbor did, I will have to get some copies. We didn't have as many people as previous years but it was still fun. We had a bounce house, sno cone machine, cotton candy machine, carnival games and a margarita machine. Lost of food and lots of fun. At night we blew off fireworks for about 40 minutes and it was awesome. All the kids got glow sticks and had those poppers and sparklers. I plan on stamping today. I had to clean up my area the other day and I didn't want to mess it up to stamp but I am ready to mess it up now. I am totally going through stamping withdrawls. My best friend Shelly sent me some new stamps for my birthday and I can't wait to ink them up. They are penguins and super cute, so stay tuned.....

1 comments:

Doris said...

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who brings a camera and forgets to use it! Sounds like your block party was a huge success!