Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"Hot Hot Hot"


Wow! Monday it was 103 degrees, and that was at 8:00pm. Yeah, that is nuts I know. But guess what? Today and Wednesday it is supposed to be 105 degrees. I can't believe it. Good news though, we won't be in Sacto, we will be in Yosemite National Park. Woo Hoo. However the temp there is going to be in the upper 90's. LOL I Can't wait. We are going to have a good time. We are staying in a cabin so that is cool. What isn't cool is that the cabin has no plumbing and the lady said that she thinks there are no outlets but is almost positive that there is one light. I sure hope so. We booked our trip 9 months ago and still didn't get a cabin with a bathroom. Those go first. They have an outdoor swimming pool, a bunch of places to eat, and lots of things to do with the kids. They even have crafts for the kids to make and stories around the fire at night. We hope to see the waterfalls and drive through the tree and do some hiking.

Update on my foot. They took blood and x-rays and will call me Tuesday morning. She said that it is either Gout or Cellulites, which is a bacterial skin infection. Which makes sense cause the steroids that I am on for my eye make my immune system low which is one of the causes of the Cellulites. I am pretty sure that is what the problem is. Or a stress fracture.

The card I posted on Sunday is a shaker card. I forgot to mention that. Here is where you can find directions for that. The next time I make one, I will do a tutorial for you. They are super fun and a big WOW card for the person that gets it.
Stamps: Archivers Exclusive
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Black 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Bling, Stickles (on the popsicle)

9 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

really cute card. Still hoping for good news for you for your foot!

Latisha said...

that stamp is too stinkin cute! Have a great time at Yosemite, its beautiful. I hope everything turns out to be ok with your foot.

Melissa said...

Cute card Rochelle! Have a great time at the cabin and I'll be sending good thoughts your way in hopes that there is a light! LOL!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation, hope your foot heals soon so you can enjoy the trip.

Bella Rose Creations said...

Gosh I hope your foot feels better! I hope it isn't gout...my dad suffers with that. As always your creations are beautiful...and inspiring.

Have a wonderful trip, you will be missed!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the color combo on this card! Hope your foot gets better! Have a great trip with your family!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I hope your foot is feeling better. She should have been able to determine if it is cellulitis just by looking at it as cellulitis requires antibiotics ASAP.

Doris said...

Your foot sounds awful-I hope you find relief soon. Could it possibly be a spider bite? I had one on the top of my foot once and it swelled up and felt very hot. That would also need antibiotic ASAP (as in the comment above.)

Michelle said...

Really hope that foot gets better soon - you take care, and get lots of time with your feet up. And chocolate. Chocolate definitely helps fix sore feet! LOL.
Take care Rochelle
Michelle SBS10