Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Belli Challenge #25 Envelopes"








This weeks Belli Challenge is envelopes. What is a Belli Challenge you ask? Belli=Embellishments. You can find more info here.
For my envelope project I made a small gift bag. You can find the tutorial here. It was so easy to make. I didn't stamp on mine. I decided to add pattern paper instead. After I sealed the envelopes, I adhered the paper on and then cut out the notches for the handle. I filled them with paper shred and added some peppermint sammiches. I also made a tag for the front with the one I punched out to make the handle. Talk about recycling. LOL These would be quick gift card holders as well. Thanks for looking. You should check out the other ladies on the design team. They have some super cute projects using envelopes as well.
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Laurie Serino
Paper: SU East Coast Prep, Bo Bunny Jack Frost, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Large Tag Punch, Envelope, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Paper Shred, York Peppermints

8 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is adorable! I love what you did as a gift bag. I would have never thought of that. I love the simplicity of this too Rochelle! Wonderfully done. THANK YOU for participating in the Belli Challenge! Have a fabulous day!

Debby said...

Great job. I have been wanting to make one of these and haven't done it yet. Might have to give it a shot now.
Angel hugs
Debby

Holly said...

This is too cute! Love the patterned paper on these!

laurie serino said...

OOOHHH !! Love this idea, and so glad you left a comment on my site so I could find yours !

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your gift pouches are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These are very cute! I am off to check out your links.

Lorie said...

I love them...excellent job!

Courtney said...

Beautiful!