Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Owl Always Be Your Friend"


I finally got a chance to stamp last night. I really missed it. The stamps I used for this card are Hero Arts Clear Stamps. I have had them for about a month and just last night got them inky. Owls are in right now and I couldn't resist buying them. The paper is Basic Grey. It is kinda a light celery color but the scan doesn't show that very well. I thought it went perfect with the owls. I colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils and popped it up on SU dimensionals. This weekend is going to be nothing but hanging out. Tony is going to watch Golf and Baseball (Go Twins) so I am going to stamp. Lupe (my neighbor) and I worked on the wedding favors for her niece this week. So far we cut, scored, cuttlebugged and put together almost 100 Hershey Bar wrappers. We still need to put ribbons on those and add the tags. And we have to do 100 more. They are turning out cute. When we get those done we are also doing 200 peppermint sammiches. I'll show them to you when we get them all done.
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Prisma Colored Pencils, Brown Brads, 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Love the owl, and the choice of papers and colors!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Love the card!!! It's so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great images and Love the DP!