Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Happy Bee-Day"


Here is one of the cards I made last weekend with my new stamps. I got the Bee stamp and the greeting from Kristine. I think this bee is one of the cutest stamps. It makes me giggle. I found the paper at my local stamp store. I don't know who makes it though. The ribbon is some that I got at the Fabric Barn. It is pixie pink 5/8 inch grosgrain. Or course I had to add stickles to my bee's wings, balloon, and present. I love stickles. I also love the look of the long card. It is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 and fits in the Stampin' Up's open ended envelopes. The only downfall with the long card is that you can only get one per sheet of paper. But that doesn't stop me from making them.
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Pink Grosgrain

9 comments:

Courtney said...

I agree, totally cute!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I love all the pink and the stickles are too cute!

Melissa said...

Super cute Rochelle! You know this girl can't resist anything with stickles or in pink!

Many Blessings,
M.

Doris said...

Adorable!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This is such a cute card! I love the bee! Great job!

Sandra Smart said...

That stamp is so cute! Love your card.

Anonymous said...

I love this card and your color choices!!! I have a couple of these "Bee" stamps, but not this one. It's now on my wish list.

Happy Stampin' -
Margaret S

Lauri said...

I do not have any bee stamps...I think I need to start a bee wish list!

Susan said...

"Everything" is ssoooo great about your blog. Those little purses are really cute. I may have to do those, so I hope you don't mind! I have you book marked for the future!