Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Owl Always Love You"


This saying cracks me up. I made this last weekend. I don't have this stamp but my friend Kristine does. She has a ton of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. She is also on their design team. I love to stamp with her cause she has so many more stamps than I have and a lot of other companies. I thought this little guy was the cutest. The branch is already a paisley print and I think that makes it look cool. Because of the colors I picked I also didn't have to color the owl. I think he looks good just how he is. Sorry, my card is a little crooked too. But it is still cute.
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms U R A Hoot
Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SoooOoo cute! i love this stamp!
kyky

JoAnna Goodman said...

I definitely like the owl -- he's cute! The paisley branch is pretty neat, too!

Lauri said...

What a great stamp! The branch is so cute!

Courtney said...

Owl love this card always!

Tee hee hee!

Unknown said...

This is very cute!

Sara in WI said...

I think that your card is just great! I think that you made the right decision in not coloring the image in. Sometimes it is just not necessary. You have good judgment!
Sara in WI

Anonymous said...

I almost purchased this stamp set.. now I am seriously rethinking it.. This is a great caard love it.