Saturday, March 01, 2008

"Basketball Gift Set Bag Topper & RSVP Pen"


Here are two more things for the basketball gift set I am doing. I have the gum holder, card holder and the cards left to show you. This gift set is coming together nicely. I am lovin' how it is turning out.

I also love love love making beaded pens. They are super easy and people love them as well. They are a WOW project for sure. Here are the directions for the beaded pens.

Stamps: Have a Ball
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Hershey Nuggets, Address Label, Hodge Podge Hardware Brads, Ziploc Baggies, RSVP Pen, Tacky Tape Sheets, Address Label, Micro Beads, Heat Gun

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

You are right, this set is coming together really good! Great job, Rochelle!

Dana said...

Ok, so heating the tape is what I did wrong! I tried the RSVP last night and the beads didn't stick everywhere. :( But Now I know the secret! Great set!

Unknown said...

Love it!

Joy Jenkins said...

Oh yeah!

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are great Rochelle!! I still have never tried to make the beaded pens even though I have had all the supplies for a while now!! BAD me!!

stampingmommy said...

These are so cute!! You are so creative. I love all of your goodies! TFS another fabulous project!!
Heather (SBS10)