Sunday, March 02, 2008

"Super Cute Birthday Fence Cards"


Here are a couple birthday cards we made in stamp camp. I can't believe it was our last one for this year. Dang that 7 months sure went fast. I am bummed about that. I really enjoy stamp camp. Our demo went a little crazy this time. We had 11 projects. Yeah 11. It was a lot to do but they were all such fun stuff. I can't wait to share them with you. For this card, we did direct to paper on the background and how about that word window fence. Is that cute or what? The Balloon's are cut out and popped up with foam dots. The greeting is from the set Just Celebrate from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The fence was also sponged in gray to soften it up.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy, Just Celebrate
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Lovely Lilac, Basic Gray
Accessories: Non SU Foam Dots, Word Window, String, Sponge

6 comments:

JenniferL. said...

These cards are very cute and I love how you created the fence.

Lauri said...

Wow! That is great with the fence! There is so much you can do with that fence idea! Great card!

Kristine Reynolds said...

oooo...that fence would have been perfect for Saturday's inspiration challenge. I'll have to remember that the next time I need a fence!

Melissa said...

Super cute R.!

M.

Doris said...

How adorable! I have a Sizzix fence that would work perfectly with this idea.

Unknown said...

Esta bella!!! I love the idea, TFS.
Joan SBS10