Friday, February 29, 2008

"Carrot Box Revised"


Ok, I like these way better. Thanks to everyone for all your suggestions. Adding the ribbon and the tag was a great addition. Now they don't look so "flat" Directions can be found Here. I made these for an order. I hope she likes them. I can't seem to get a hold of her cause her e-mails keep coming back to me. I have made her several gift sets before and she was happy. I am just going to send them to her and keep my fingers crossed.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Tags So Much
Paper: Only Orange, Glorious Green, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange, Stazon Black
Accessories: Orange Gingham Ribbon, SU Tag Punches, Linen Thread, SU Markers, Jelly Beans

15 comments:

Lee said...

I like the original ones too.......but you're right.....these really GRAB your attention!! They're just adorable!!

Alex said...

Very very cute!! They turned out wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Doris said...

You're always doing something really neat on your blog--I love to check in often!

Rose Ann said...

Your carrot boxes are sooo cute! Love 'em!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are way cute!! I need to make one for Alyssa!! You did a great job! Way to go!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I do like these better. I have that cute bunny tag too. Might just have to make some for my kid's Easter baskets this year!

Unknown said...

These are cute with the ribbon and tag, great job.

Sandra Smart said...

Rochelle, they are adorable! Your stuff is just amazing!

CreativeMish said...

Your carrots are fabulous! I love this idea!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These are so totally adorable - WOW!!! Love them!!!

crazy4mycrafts said...

these are super cute Rochelle!! I wish I had time to make things like that!! I'm jealous :)

Michelle said...

Gee Rochelle - WHERE DO YOU FIND TIME TO DO ALL THIS?? You are just amazing! Keep it up - you are such an inspiration to me. Thanks, and well done!
Michelle SBS10

SewDelish said...

These look fantastic. I am definitely going to have to make some of these!

Latisha said...

These are awesome!! Whoever gets them is going to love them, very nice.

Tracy B said...

These carrot boxes are way too cute. I am planning ahead for Easter and would love to use this idea. I am curious about the grass - did you use a ribbon shredder? Scissors? Some other trick? I would appreciate any information you would be willing to share with me. Thank you. Tracy