Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Out of Retirement"


I decided to get some of my stamps "Out of Retirement" I don't have many current sets but I have a lot of retired. I dusted off Fun Filled and came up with this. This was one of those cards that look better in your head than they do on paper. In my head I didn't have the primas. I liked the card but it needed something. So I set it aside and then it hit me. Primas! Perfect. Now I really like it. The black and white polka dot ribbon kinda makes a frame.
Stamps: Fun Filled, Stampendous
Paper: Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: Black and White Dotted Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Sponge, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Primas, Pink Brads

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice - the Primas and those littlw white dots really do finish off this pretty card. TFS

Alhambra Club said...

Love the pink and the primas go great with the gift images.

Kristine Reynolds said...

I like this card Rochelle. Too cute!

dawnmercedes said...

way to go...love seeing retired sets/images!

just emailed you my email/addy to you