Monday, October 29, 2007

"One Fish Two Fish Red fish Blue Fish"


This week is going to be all retired sets. I didn't come up with this card idea. I saw it on splitcoast. But I do make it a lot for little kids birthdays. I also buy them the book to go with the card. I colored the image with colored pencils and colored the background blue to simulate the water. Then I covered the bag with diamond glaze or crystal effects. If you use markers, they run when the glaze is put on. I learned that the hard way. I usually use thin sheer ribbon for the bows but I didn't have any so I used grosgrain. I don't like it as much as the sheer ribbon. I printed off the words from my computer.
Stamps: All Wrapped Up
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Prisma Colored Pencils, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Diamond Glaze

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute Rochelle!

Alhambra Club said...

That card is too cute, love it.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I have this set but haven't used it in eons! Now I have a reason to pull it out.

dawnmercedes said...

What a fun card! This is a set that I have always admired from afar!

Linda SS said...

Great job - your card is so adorable and FUN:)

Laura said...

I love your card, that is such a great idea with the fish!

Kristina Lewis said...

This card is the coolest! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it, very fishy!