Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"Happy Halloween"


I made two of these cards to go in the Halloween goodie bag for the Principal and Vice Principal at school. I love this paper. The pumpkin stamp is from Hero Arts. The greeting is from Web Wishes. I inked up just the Happy Halloween part with a marker. I finally got my photo corner punch and I think it works on this card. I am almost done with the other wrapped candy items for the goodie bag. I will post them when I am done.
Stamps: Web Wishes, Hero Arts
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Photo Corner Punch, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Gel Pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Black Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Donna C. said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable card, that paper is great and love your corners.

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love this paper. I'm lovin' it to. Love the card!

Corie said...

You make the most adorable cards -- I love that pumpkin

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card Rochele!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This card is cute and fun! I bet it is going to go with the goodie bags perfect! Can't wait to see it all put together!