Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Give Thanks"


I am still working on my goodie bags and I hope to get them done this weekend. I didn't know what to post today so I am posting this card I made last week. It is way prettier in person. Here's why. Around the black scallop oval, I put dots with a gelly roll glitter pen. I also put dots on the word window punched pieces to simulate brads. I also outlined all the leaves with the glitter pen. It looks real shiny in person. Not so much in the scan. Oh well. This isn't my best card that's for sure, but I really didn't have anything else to post. I have stamp camp on Saturday. I know I will make some cute cards there.
Stamps: Give Thanks
Paper: More Mustard, Basic Black, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Word Window

6 comments:

Doris said...

Love the way you coordinated the color of the leaves with the background stripes. Nice!

Doris Smith
www.stampingtower.blogspot.com

Alhambra Club said...

Love that paper and your layout, it is great.

Melissa said...

Oooh....I feel a CASE on again! I have borrowed this set from a friend and have yet to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I think the card is perfectly lovely! I love your layout - may have to CASE it!!
Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us!
Rhonda

Corie said...

Love this one too -- you have been making such wonderful autumn cards, love them all

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love the scallop turned sideways like that...cute!