Monday, October 01, 2007

"Office Staff Nugget Boxes"


I made these for the office staff for Halloween. I didn't do any stamping on these. The paper is SU creepy crawly. I love making these nugget boxes, if you couldn't tell. LOL. I ended up selling the ones I made for the teachers and aids so I will be making more this weekend for them and then I think I will be all done with Halloween treats. Whew. I am so glad that I got them done early.
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Creepy Crawly DP
Accessories: Hershey Nuggets, White and Black Organdy Ribbon

7 comments:

Corie said...

These are just too cute -- great for the office!!

Karen said...

I wanna work there! These are too cute

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, love them.

Kristine Reynolds said...

I have been soo busy tht I haven't had a chance to stop by. I love all these halloween goodies you've been making!

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!!!! Love the ribbon!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These nugget boxes are one of my favs! These turned out so cute! I love the SU paper!