Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Wild About Teal"


Isn't he cute!! I found this paper at Joann's and knew that I wanted to use the elephant. My friend Kristine sent me the prima's and they match perfect. Notice how I have a greeting. LOL I don't know who is going to get this card. It might be too cute to send. See I have a hoarding problem, like many of you I bet. I make all these cards and have every intention to send them but then I change my mind because I can't part with them. My friend suggested that I make two of each so I can keep one and send one. I think that might help.
Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Taken With Teal, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Taken With Teal
Accessories: Primas, jeweled Brad

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

OK, don't believe I am about to type this but here goes, What a CUTE elephant, the card is adorable, you really scored with that paper.

Lorie said...

Girl! You are cranking out the cutest cards! I love elephants and this one is so stinkin' cute! :0)

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really adorable! I am glad you are getting some use out of those primas!

dawnmercedes said...

I need a count down to my birthday! I just noticed it!!! Incredible!

(Though it looks like I just missed yours! haha...Happy Belated Birthday!)