Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Heartfelt Birthday"


I love this layout. It is from the sketch challenge 120. The Pattern paper is from the DCWV summer stack. The color combo is kinda a weird one too. Green Galore, Pixie Pink, and So Saffron. I used the silver cord to add a little something because I couldn't find my colored brads. I stamped off the flower images first then stamped full strength for the outline. The two wider back panels are 1 3/4 X 4 and the middle one is 1 1/4 X 4. The image panel is 3 1/4 X 4 1/2
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Happy Everything
Paper: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White and DP
Ink: So Saffron, Pixie Pink
accessories: Silver Cord, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

4 comments:

Ticia said...

I think it's really cute!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love the colors you used and the layout.

Amy said...

This is very beautiful. I like it. I put it in my idea folder. Hope you are doing great!

dawnmercedes said...

yikes...I do need happy everything...don't I!