Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Love Ya Bunches!"


I made this card for my nephew. He is 3 and my sister always calls him a monkey. I borrowed this set from my demo. I didn't know if I would like to get it so I am borrowing it to see. I think it is cute and I could make a lot of cards for my little "monkey" if I did get it, so we will see. I stamped the images but the white was so bright that it didn't quite look good so I sponged some close to cocoa on it and I like how it looks now. Those sponges really make a difference. Of course I had to use the cuttlebug embossing folders too. I so love these.
Stamps: Monkey Business
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun
Accessories: Word Window, Silver Brads, Sponges, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

He is so cute, great card, I have seen lots of cute monkey cards, there are out there.

Denise... said...

Way cute card!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card Rochelle!

Ticia said...

Super cute card! My son collects monkeys. I keep thinking I need this set.

Linda SS said...

Great job on this card - everything came together so perfectly.

Ila said...

This is So Cute! love everything you've done here.