Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Shop Till You Drop"


I got a new Bella. Emmybella. Isn't she cute? The paper is from the DCWV summer stack. I just love that paper. I colored her with markers and used the Gelly Roll glitter pen on the cuff of her pants and on the top of them. I really love that pen. I also used the SU white gel pen and made stripes on her shirt and dots on her bag. I tried to make a cute purse but it didn't turn out like I wanted but oh well. I got the primas from my friend Kristine and I used a jeweled brad for the center. Once again, no greeting. Seriously, I should stamp that first, then it will always be there.
Stamps" Stampingbella
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Primas, Jeweled Brad, SU Gel Pen, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, SU Markers

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, love the polka dots on her bag.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the extra touches with the white gel pen...very creative! I think it's good to leave no sentiment because then you can add it later when you decide what you're using the card for. Glad you're getting time to stamp again because I missed seeing your stuff!