Friday, July 06, 2007

"I got tagged twice"

I have been tagged again. This time by The Stamping Librarian, Nicole Cooke and Cheryl over at Engineered Expressions. 7 interesting things about me. So here we go.

1. I love adventure. I have been skydiving and I love it. I wouldn't go bungee jumping but I would bungee out of an airplane and then skydive to the ground. That sounds real fun to me.
2. I have 4 tattoos. Two of which are Siberian Tigers which are my favorite animal. I also have my ears pierced. (three in one and four in the other) I also have my nose pierced.
3. I am a photographer. I love to take pictures. Black and whites mostly. I have the equipment for a dark room but my house is too small to set it up. I took a couple classes at the local college and learned how to develop my own pictures. Super cool! I hope to someday own my own photography studio.
4. I was adopted. My birth mother and father weren't married. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters on my birth mothers side. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters on my birth fathers side. I grew up with 2 sisters in my adopted family. Here is the weird part. I am the youngest of 8 on my fathers side, the youngest of 5 on my mothers side, and the oldest of 3 in the family that I grew up with. So technically, I have 7 brothers and 6 sisters.
5. I am very funny and sarcastic. I love everything funny. I love to laugh until I cry.
6. My favorite color is black. (I know kinda creepy ha?)
7. I love sports. Baseball mostly. I have always loved the NY Yankees ever since I can remember, but I am also a MN Twins fan. I am also a MN Vikings fan. I love to watch football. We had season tickets to the MN Vikings but had to sell them when we moved to CA.

So that is a little about me. I know, not very interesting, but now you know a little more about me.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these kinds of tags because you get to "meet" the real person! I don't think you are boring at all - in fact, I especially like that you love to laugh and are a little sarcastic. Makes me like you all that much more!

Lorie said...

Okay, now I'm scared of you!!! Nah! Just kidding! Neat to learn something about you!

Nicole said...

how cool!
I especially thought it was interesting that you have 4 tattoos!