Sunday, July 08, 2007

"You're Neat"


I was trying to do the SCS sketch challenge 131 this week with this one. I don't know if it qualifies though. They had a square where my circle is. I punched the scallop circle and then punched some barley banana circles using a hand held punch. I glued the circles in the scallops. I like how it looks. The DP is from Joann's. I think it is Sandylion. I colored with the SU markers and found a jeweled brad for the center of the pinwheel.
Stamps: You're Neat
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Jeweled Brad, SU Markers, Cuttlebug Emossing Folders, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Hand Held Circle Punch

7 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very cute card!

Alhambra Club said...

Great color combo, would not think to use those colors but they work so well together. Very cute card

Anonymous said...

What a neat looking card - love all those yellow circles. TFS

Beverly Kissler said...

Rochelle I love the way you use your giga and jumbo punch and with the little circles...another great job.
Beverly

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the yellow dots..ties in perfectly with the DP. Very "Neat" card!

Ila said...

This is really cute. Love the backgrounds you've used here and that cute little stamp.

Ila said...

This is really cute. Love the backgrounds you've used here and that cute little stamp.