Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Kindergarten Graduation Treats"


This is what I made for Sarah's kindergarten class for their graduation. I made 2 4 6 8 boxes. I didn't use the SU white paper, I used Walmart White. I am not going to waste my SU white on a bunch of kids. Ha ha ha. I found the stamps at Michael's last year. They are the Me & My Big Ideas brand. I stamped all four sides. Every other boy, girl, boy, girl. The school colors are red, white and blue. I filled the boxes with red paper shred and the red, white, and blue Hershey Kisses. I should have just stapled a ribbon piece on the top. I still can't tie a good bow. I know it is just like tying your shoes but I can't do it. Maybe that is why I still have Velcro shoes. No, just kidding. LOL
Stamps: Me & My Big Ideas
Paper: Walmart White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Paper Shred, Hershey Kisses, Rectangle Punch

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are too cute! Love the little boy! Great job!

Amy said...

Those are so cute. And, I use office Depot white (500 sheets for about $12) all the time. It is heavy stuff and I don't feel bad.

Anyway, those were really fun. great job. And Good luck with the bow tying. Maybe those kindergardeners can help you out! :)

Alhambra Club said...

These are so cute, I am sure the kids will love them. Know what you mean about the paper.

Kristine Reynolds said...

these are so cute! The kids will love them! Any chance you can stamp me some of those boys? I don't have any good boy graduation stamps and my husbands 2nd cousin is graduating high school.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! The kids should be excited to get those!

Nancy said...

Girl...These are just totally adorable!!!!
What a wonderful mommy you are. :)

Dottie K. said...

Wow you've been busy. They're so adorable. Ooohhh and Hershey Kisses. I would love them! TFS

~Jules~ said...

OHHHH WOW!!! The kids will just love these. They look too nice to destroy
Julieann

Hey Hey Paula said...

These are so cute. I love the stamps. TFS

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are adorable! You did such a good job!

Lorie said...

Those are super duper cute! Just love the expressions of those Me & My Big Ideas kiddos! (Yes, I should be sleeping BUT I've been dying to check out my favorite blogs!) :0)

Linda SS said...

These couldn't be any cuter! The class will be thrilled with these & I'll bet your daughter is pretty proud of her mommy:)

Lisa C. said...

these are totally adorable! Love them

Nicole said...

too cute!
so funny about using the walmart white instead of WW ;)

Mark said...

OH how cute!!!

Anne said...

FUN-tastical and SUPAH sweet of you my friend! I think I have both of those stamps and a few others... I remember when they were very much the rage. *wink*


Hugs,
Anne :)

crazy4mycrafts said...

WOW!! Look at you go!! I wish I had half the energy you have! Love these little guys!