Monday, June 11, 2007

"Miss U"


Seriously, what is up with my scanning? I can't seem to scan a straight picture. Oh well, I made this card for my friend back in MN who I haven't seen in years. I am going back this summer and we are going to get together. I can't wait. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I got this pattern paper at Target a while ago and haven't used it much. I also need some new stamps soon. I am going crazy. I don't have too many current ones to use.


Stamps: All About U
Paper: Pixie Pink, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Mellow Moss, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Accessories, Jeweled Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

The card is great, looks straight to me. But don't go by me, I live in a tilted world

Melissa said...

Cute patterned paper!

And I'm with you on the going crazy part - I have to have the Baroque Motifs set!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very Cute. Love the DP!

Anonymous said...

Mine always shift when I close the lid to my scanner, but yours looks straight in the pic. Really cute paper from Target and a simple and easy layout. TFS!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic card! Wow!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! By the way, the card looks pretty straight to me....

Lorie said...

Awww...what a good friend you are! What fun your reunion will be! :0)