Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Birthday Invite"


I had to come up with something quick last night for Molly for her birthday invites. Today was pre school graduation and she decided last minute that she wanted to invite some of the kids from pre school. I had to make 5 of these last night so I could pass them out today at the graduation because I would not see them any more after today. None of the kids from pre school will be going to Molly's school and no one lives close to us. We didn't know when the party was going to be because we were waiting on the bounce house people to call back with dates that they had available. Molly turns 5 on the 25th. We are having a BBQ and bounce house party. We invited the kids and their family's to the party. At this age a birthday party is just a big play date anyway. So this is what I came up with. Molly picked the stamp and the colors. She is a girly girl and loves pink. I think they turned out cute.
Stamps: Cool Cat, Pretty Princess
Paper: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Oval, Distressing Tool, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Silver Cord, SU Circle Punches

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the embossed background and a Pink cat, of course, the pink and yellow are great together.

Nancy said...

OMWord .... these invites definitely turned out really cute!
Love how you combined two of my favorite things...CB backgrounds and Scallop punches. *grin*

Melissa said...

Cute Rochelle! I don't think I have ever used Pixie Pink and Yo Yo Yellow together before, but I really like it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very nice as usual!