Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Thank You Flowers"


This is another card I made last weekend when my husband took the girls to the baseball game. I cased the idea and layout from scs. I think it was a sketch challenge but I can't remember which one and I am too lazy right now to look it up. I didn't make this for anyone special. I will just put it with the others. I totally need new greetings. Even I am getting sick of the same ones all the time. I can imagine that you are too. LOL. I hope the stamps that are replacing the all year cheer's are good I so need new ones.
I used the distressing tool to distress the edges. I also sponged celery ink on the card to give it some texture. (Seeing that I didn't use the cuttlebug. LOL) The designer paper I got at Michael's
Stamps: Doodle That, Warmest Regards
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU Markers, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge, SU Circle Punches

3 comments:

Amy said...

I may need to get that distressing tool! It looks like it works really well! Great job!

Nancy said...

This card is just gorgeous!!! Love everything about it...great job.

doverdi said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors.