Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Friend"


I love this layout. That is why I totally cased it from Sue Robertson. Here is her card. I am also lovin' these colors together. I haven't done much stampin' this week, sorry. I have been busy lately. Getting closer to the end of school and the kids have a lot going on now.
Stamps: Doodle That, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Only Orange, Pixie Passion
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, Hot Pink Gingham Ribbon, Hot Pink Dotted Ribbon, Pink Brads, SU Markers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

3 comments:

Amy said...

I wouldn't have picked those colors on my own but they look great! And the layout is very cute. Great job!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Rochelle,
This is really cute! I have been busy all weekend too. Have to clean the house and do the laundry today and then I AM GOING TO STAMP! I hope you get some time to stamp today too!

Kristine

Michelle D. said...

Boy, Rochelle, I know what you mean about the busyness relating to the kids end of school year which is quickly approaching!

I'm glad you were able to take some time for yourself and make at least one very pretty card for us to enjoy. Hope this week will bring even more stamping time for you. Have a wonderful week!

Ü Michelle