Monday, May 21, 2007

"Summer Girl"


This is the card I made last week for the SCS SC124 and CC114 It was the first time I combined the two challenges. I like the card but not real happy with the layout. I think I could do much better. LOL I think the apricot piece needs something. It looks too plain.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, everyday flexible phrases
Paper: Rose Red, Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the apricot piece as it is, especially since coloring the towel with apricot too ties it together. Very nice.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card! You know what the apricot piece needs...cuttlebug!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I WANT some Bellas!!! I am really liking this layout. I think when I finish some swap cards I am working on this is going to be the next thing I try.

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful inspirations with us.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh! i need that bella! great job!

Anne said...

AWESOME Card Rochelle! Love "everything" about it my friend! I like this layout and wanted to try it out, but haven't found a "measured" pattern?!

Hugs,
Anne :)