Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Wintergreen Wonderland"


This is another card I made for my class. I love love love this layout. It will work for any occasion. All you have to do is change the colors and the stamped background. And it is super easy. The possibilities are endless. It's weird, I have never bought a pack of sage shadow paper in the past 6 years that I have been stamping and in the last month, I have bought 2! It was just a color that I never liked or saw a reason for. But when trying to figure out what pattern paper to use for this card, my friend Carrie said that she had some extra Wintergreen pattern paper that has been long retired. It was perfect. So This card was born. This is also a layout that I borrowed from Mayra, who will be replacing me in my card making class. As you can see, her and I do have similar styles so my class is going to be just fine.
Stamps: Best Wishes & More, I don't know what the greeting is from, it is retired
Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Wintergreen DP (retired)
Ink: Sage Shadow
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Simply gorgeous!!!