Friday, December 11, 2009

"Ornament Card"


It has been a whirlwind here at my house. I haven't had time to stamp much at all. I am trying to get things organized while Tony is gone to the academy. We are doing fine with out him so far, but as time passes I have a feeling it will be much harder. I did have a chance to stamp last week. I needed to prep for my stamp class. I only have two classes left. I am really going to miss it and hope that I can find a place to teach in Iowa. I told my class last week that I am leaving and that we found another instructor to replace me. When I was thinking about what to make for this class, I decided to channel my replacement. Turns out that we have similar styles so I think the girls will be happy. 4 of the 5 cards we did in the class are semi cases from Mayra, who will be replacing me. This was a fun card to make. I like to use "non traditional" Christmas colors to make it a little more fun. I don't own this set or the punch and am mad that I didn't order it. To be honest, I just looked at my catalog two weeks ago and never even looked at the mini. I have no idea what any of the new sets are called or which ones are the most popular. I have totally been out of the stamping loop for over a year. AGH!!! After stamping last week, I fell in love with it again and I can't wait to keep on stamping!
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Hung Up On The Holidays (middle ornament hanger)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, So Saffron
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, Bling, SU Black Marker, Ruler

1 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

WOW!!! So nice to see you stamping again! Gonna miss you when you move!