Monday, December 14, 2009

"Trim A Tree"


This card I cased from the catalog. I love the layout and the colors. It's not a perfect match from the one in the catalog but it's close. This is another one of those layouts that could work for all occasions. Just use different stamped images and DP. This week I will be prepping for my Christmas Gifts class. No cards, just cool gifts. I can't wait to share what I make with you. I have lots of ideas, lets hope they all pan out. I am trying to not do the same items as last year since my class is the same people that take it every month. I try not to repeat the projects but sometimes I forget. So we will be doing lots of boxes, beaded pens, stationary gift sets, stamped candles, and candy treats. I can't wait. Although the card making is fun, this class seems to be more fun.
Stamps: Season Of Joy
Paper: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, SU DP
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!! Love that color combo!!