Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Notebook Gift Set"


I have a Christmas Gift class on Friday and this is one of the projects that we are making. This class is all "gifts" and no cards. It's everyone's favorite one of the year. This set is a notebook, beaded pen, and a giant paperclip book marker. I decided to not make all the projects with a Christmas theme, just in case they want to use it for something else. I only have one more class after this one and then I am done. I am hoping to find a place that I can teach a class in Iowa. Providing Taylor hasn't scooped them all up. LOL

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Notebook, RSVP Pen, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape, Heat Gun, Giant Paperclip, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

These are really fun to make, such cute dp and colors on yours;)

Unknown said...

How To Make An Impression On Girl