Monday, August 03, 2009

"Cheesy Birthday"


I know it's been a long time since I last posted. Sorry about that. I just got back from three weeks in MN. I did get a chance to stamp with my friend Shelly for a couple days. I only made 16 cards though. Which sounds good, but it was 4 cards 4 of each design. Her friend gave her a big box of stamps. Mostly stampin' up ones and most of them weren't even mounted. So Shelly decided to fill a box of cards for her that were made with the stamps that she got from her. Shelly and I went shopping at Anchor Paper and I got two cool border punches, one of which I used on this card. The mice and the cheese stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps and I think the candle and greeting are stampin' up but I'm not sure.
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps, Stampin' Up
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Red Stazon
Accessories: Bubble Border Punch, Pop Dots, Markers

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So nice to see you stamping again! Glad you had a great visit in MN! I miss you!

Doris said...

WOW! That border punch really makes this card, as well as the color you used.

Joy Jenkins said...

CUTE!!! I love those mice!