Friday, June 12, 2009

"Orange Crush Gift Set"


Well, soft ball is officially over. Both girls loved it. Between the two of them we had 4-9 games a week plus 1 practice. We were super busy. Tony was the coach of Molly's t-ball team and the assistant coach of Sarah's softball team. It was a lot of fun. We are having a pizza party for Sarah's team tonight. They are getting their trophies tonight. They took 1st place in the league this year. Woo Hoo!! I made each of the girls a little something to congratulate them.

Bag toppers:filled with those orange slice gum drop things. Sarah's team name is Orange Crush. I printed orange crush off of the computer and stamped the orange slice in only orange and then went over the segments with orange stickles.

RSVP pens: I haven't made these in a while. I forgot how much fun they were. I know the girls will love them. I went to Wal-Mart today to get the pens and my Wal-Mart doesn't sell them anymore. I was bummed, but I found them at Staples. However, they cost more there. Boo!!!

Peppermint Sammiches: I love making these. I whipped them up in like 10 minutes today. I love how easy they are. I just finished putting all the stuff in clear goodie bags and will pass them out to the girls tonight at the pizza party.
Thanks for being patient with me in my absence. I am getting more time to stamp lately so I should be getting back on track soon. Thanks too for your e-mails. They are getting me more excited about stamping, and getting back to my blogging friends.
Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange
Accessories: Silver Brads, Orange Slice Candy, Orange Stickles, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, Peppermint Candy, RSVP Pen, Tacky Tape Sheets, Address Labels, Micro Beads, Heat Gun

12 comments:

chaseandbrady'smom said...

Good to see you! Love all the orange crush goodies - I bet the girls loved them.

LindaSS said...

How CUTE!!! What a fun way to celebrate their winning season - The girls are going to just love your fabulous creations:)

Cherie said...

Rochelle, These are just too darn cute! What a wonderful idea and it is so-o neat that it matches the team name! TFS!

Cherie

Lauren Y. said...

Glad to see you are back! We do miss you!

Whimsey said...

Way to go orange crush; what adorable sets!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

You make the most adorable gift sets! I would love to have you for my mom!!!! Glad to see you are back with us, we've missed you!!!!

Valerie said...

I have been following your Blog for some time and thoroughly enjoy all that you do. Thanks for sharing! I have left you an award over on my Blog! thanks again, Valerie

Patty from Ohio said...

Rochelle I'm so glad you are back....I have followed your blog for a long time and always looked forward to your gift ideas and treats!! This one is so cute...it just boggles my mind how you come up with such cute ideas...we've missed you!!!

Doris said...

It's been awhile since I've had the chance to stop by--a lot going on here... Love this "juicy" set! Stop by the "tower" when you get a chance!

Jackie said...

I love this set! I'm new to your blog and see that you've created fabulous crafts --- you're very talented! Could you tell me what RAK means? Thanks!

Judy in Indiana said...

I am loving all your orange stuff. We made orange lip gloss today and it was so super easy! I haven't posted about it on my blog yet, but will in a day or two.

Sue said...

As usual your projects are just adorable!!! And all your orange slices look so refreshing and yummy!