Sunday, November 02, 2008

"Upsy Daisy Boxed Card Set"


We made this boxed card set yesterday at stamp club. Isn't it gorgeous? The box holds all six cards with envelopes. I am going to do more like this for teacher gifts. I love the colors of this set.
*Four of these cards are from Andrea Walford's Card Class By E-mail*

Here is a close up of the cards.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Urban Garden
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, Silver Brads, Mat Pack, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden DP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Silver Brads, Mat Pack, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Circle Punch

To make this box you will need 2 pieces of cardstock 7 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches. Score around three sides at 1 1/2 on both pieces. Cut flaps and put together to make a box. For the lid, cut cardstock 6 7/8 inches by 3 7/8 inches and scored 1 1/8 inches from the outer edges all around.

11 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this set Rochelle! I just got this stamp set and am totally casing these cards!

de said...

I love this stamp set! And whenever I use it, I tend to use some shade of blue and green. This is a beautiful set and would make a great gift! Thanks for sharing!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This set is gorgeous!! I love the colors! Hugs!

Deb said...

Thank you for sharing your measurements for the box. I appreciate your generosity in not charging for instructions! You are incredibly talented and your generosity helps the rest of us look good! :O)

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely... Thanks for sharing all the details to make our own. What a neat project. ¥

Catherine said...

Rochelle, absolutely gorgeous :)

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

Your blog is amazing! It would take me forever to comment on every post I love! I'm so glad I found you!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Lisa Page said...

Suuuuuuweeeeet! Keeewwwwwl! Gorjus! Thanks for the mini-tute, I might have to case this and keep it for myself! Hope your hand is doing better- it looks like it's not holding you back on your wonderful creativity!

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

love your projects!

Courtney said...

Oh this is awesome! My husband just asked me if I could do a little something for a door prize by THURSDAY. Cheese. Men.

This looks like a great door prize to me!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Neat idea! TFS