Monday, November 17, 2008

"I'm Stamping Again"

What the heck is wrong with me? I haven't stamped in FOREVER!!!! I am stamping tonight though. I promise I will start posting again tomorrow. I don't know what happened. I guess I just needed a break. I didn't feel like I needed one but I guess I did. My finger is getting better and better every day. (still can't straighten it out) but it it getting better. I just found out that my surgery cost 37 grand. That is insane!!! 37 grand for an staph infected paper cut? Holy crap! We were looking at some of my past surgeries and this one tops them all. My Corneal transplant and all three C-sections didn't cost this much. I should have been a doctor. LOL
Ok, I am going to go for now. I gotta do some stampin'.
Have a great day everyone!

10 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Holy cow, that is expensive!!! Glad it is feeling better. Can't wait to see what you make. I love your creations!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That would put a damper on the Christmas spending! I'm glad to hear you are getting better though. We'll wait, patiently, for your next project. :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Looking forward to seeing your next creation! Oh, by the way, watch those paper cuts!! LOL

Courtney said...

Holy cow! I'd look at cardstock in a whole new light now! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your finger is doing well. Imagine what you could buy with 37,000.00... Medical costs are out of control !!!

Ret said...

See how precious you are!!! Just your finger is worth 37,000!!!
We love ya & so glad you're back.
stampin hugs,
Ret

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your stamping posts again! Yikes, that's an incredible amount of money for your surgery!

Shelly Koskinen said...

$37,000!!!!!! That is crazy!!!! I'm glad that your hand is better.

Anonymous said...

I got one almost as good as that. My husband had a stroke end of June and was transported by helicopter to a hospital 100 miles away. The bill for the ride alone was $22,500!!!!! No medical procedures or assistance done in helicopter---he just rode! The cost of the 2 week hospital stay was unbelievable and a few weeks ago he had an out patient procedure done that was $15,000!! But the good thing is---he's alive, his health & well being were only slightly compromised & he should be able to return to work by end of year.

jules said...

I keep trying to tell my girls to grow up and be a dentist or doctor. My dentist drives a porche. Does that say anything?!?!
We have missed you. Glad you feeling a little better.
Hope that finger heals completely for you.