Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Class Nugget Tin"


I am getting ready for my December Christmas Parks and Rec class. I am supposed to teach a class on Friday but my finger is not allowing me to do so. It's getting better but it isn't good enough to prep for the class yet. I am going to do the Christmas one though. I can't wait for that one. It's going to be so fun. I am going to have Christmas music and cookies and cider. This is one of the projects that they will be doing. The wrap around piece is 1 1/2 x 9 incase you don't want to figure it out yourself. I got the nugget tins from Speciality Bottle. The prices aren't too bad. I bought 24 tins for $31 something with tax and shipping.
Stamps: Best Yet (Hostess)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Ski Slope DP
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories Hershey Nuggets, Giga and Mega Marvy Scallop Punches, Nugget Tin

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Terrific nugget box!

Lauri said...

I know it is christmas when the nugget tins come out! I love the Ski Slope DP!

Courtney said...

Oh thanks for sharing! These are so pretty and sounds like you'll have lots of fun!

Marla said...

You are the "Treat Queen"!! I'm always excited to look at your blog! You have fabulous ideas!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I always love the nugget tins and yours turned out great! Love the paper! Hugs!

Tru said...

Very cool. i wish we could get nuggets here in NZ...

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is so cute! The nuggets are so yummy.

Nancy said...

Love your nugget tins!