Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Flight Of The Butterfly"


I know I am going to love this set. I bought it because Sarah's teacher loves butterflies. Her class room is full of them. I already know that I am going to make her some cards and gifts through out the year, so I wanted to make sure I had something that she likes. I have only made a few cards so far with this set but I already know it is going to get a lot of use. By the way, a stamp-a-ma-jig is a must for this set, that's for sure.

This one I don't like as much as the first one. I think I got a little carried away with the background. I think it would look better in other colors. I also added stickles in the centers of the flowers and I don't care for that either. (on this card) It just doesn't match well.
Stamps: Flight Of The Butterfly
Paper: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards. I love butterflys and your turned out cute.

Melissa said...

Beautifully done Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Whimsey said...

GREAT cards!!!

PS - when you figure out the 3 column blog...let me know. :D

I'm too chicken to try it; but I really want one. LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW... this card just pops!!! Love the colors together, and this stamp set in general. I may have to make one of these ¥

Ret said...

Soooo pretty! I love this card & I'm getting really partial to this cute lil set!
tfs,
ret