Monday, October 27, 2008

"Coral Butterfly"


I love black and Cameo Coral together, don't you? I also love how simple this card is. Sometimes I wish I could make those elaborate cards like some people with tons of layers and lots of different textures and embellishments, but that is not my style. I guess I prefer the simple.

My daughter tried to help me make a three column blog the other day and things got messed up. We got it figured out but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so we went back to the old one and I ended up loosing my banner and some of the stuff on the right. I have tried to get the banner back but it won't put it on for some reason. When I go to add it, it shows it to me as if it is there but when I save it, it's gone. I am going to have to figure it out.
Stamps: Flight Of The Butterfly
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Basic Black
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SU Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rochelle I love this card and I also agree about this being a great color combo. I hope you and your dd get your blog figured out. I also try to figure things out with my dd's help. I just started my blog a few weeks ago and it is quite and adventure to say the least. Good luck and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ
http://dolcedebsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Joan Ervin said...

Hi, Rochelle...I love your beautiful card...the color combo is gorgeous and I love the simple elegance!!! Hope you can figure out how to get your banner back!! I am sooo computer challenged...if it wasn't for my DD, Holly, and her wonderful husband, I wouldn't have a computer at all!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

All of these butterfly cards are so cute!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I do love this color combination. I really like all of your creations. I've also tried the many layers and embellishments, and didn't like how they turned out. I like the clean simple looking cards and scrapbook pages.

Lorie said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Courtney said...

Simply beautiful, Rochelle. Glad to see you're "working" again!

Good luck with the blog changes!

Melissa said...

You are totally rocking the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set sister!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Quebec Canada . I just love what you do you are very talented .

Danielle

Anonymous said...

You make such beautiful cards... I am so in love with the Scallop edge punch. It just makes everything beautiful. :) Great card... ¥

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, this is very pretty! I find myself really being drawn to the more simple cards lately.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card!! I love it.

Ret said...

Hi Rochelle, this card is beautiful. I just love these colors, soooo pretty! The butterflies are so cute!