Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"Yummy"


Sara P said I should have named my other cupcake card Yummy so I decided to name this one Yummy. It does look Yummy too. Do you think I could say yummy one more time. LOL This image is also from the 4 pack of Hero Arts cupcake stamps. The sprinkle paper is from Basic Grey. I colored the image with prisma colored pencils and topped the frosting with diamond stickles and yellow stickles on the flame. I am so glad that I finally have cupcakes. I started to feel like I was the only one with out. If you left off the stickles and colored it different colors you could totally use this one for a guy.
Stamps: Hero Arts, Warmest Regards
Paper: So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Prisma Colored Pencils, Stickles, Word Window, Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is yummy! That background paper is perfect for this stamped image. I love it!!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Neat background paper for this card! I need cupcakes too! Very yummy.

Anonymous said...

oooooh! I JUST saw this stamp set . . . picked it up thinking I "need" it, but then put it back. Looks like another trip to the craft store! bummer! - yeah, right! Like that's a problem! Just another reason to go back! LOL! :)

Courtney said...

sprinkles just make cupcakes yummy.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Well...yummy!! heehee I love the sprinkles paper! You did a great job!

Tiya-B said...

Wish you got a cut from Hero arts, for I need this set too.
theres cupcakes are yummy and I don't have to worry about the calories too.

Tru said...

Just looks soo yummy!!! lol very cute card, no you weren't the only one without a cupcake stamp - it's still on my wishlist.

Lisa Hetrick said...

Great card. Love the cupcakes from Hero Arts. Lisa SBS10

Unknown said...

YUMMY! Great card and thanks for the link you are so kind. I had this set in my hands also and put it back what was I thinking? I have a few images to play with thanks to my DSS.

Happy Stamp Day!