Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Tagged Again"

I was tagged again the other day by Adela. Check out her blog if you haven't already. I have to list 7 weird random things about myself. Hmmmm.... What don't you know about Rochelle Wick.
1. My favorite animal is the Siberian tiger. (I have two Siberian tiger tattoos)
2. When I was little I collected frogs. (real ones)(I don't care much for them anymore)
3. I am a HUGE baseball fan. (Go Twins!!)&(Go Yankees) I have loved the Yankees since I was little but I am also a die hard Twins fan.
4. When we moved to CA I passed my drivers test with one wrong.(my husband got two wrong)
5. I am a photographer and know how to develop my own pictures. (I have all the stuff for a dark room but no room in my house for it right now)
6. I love the sound of crickets at night
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good thunder storm. We don't get thunder her where I live. In the past 4 1/2 years that we have lived in CA I have heard thunder 6 times total. When we lived in MN I looked forward every year to the July thunder storms.

Here are the people that I am going to tag.
1. Jamie over at Jamie Stamps
2. Dawn over at Amusing Musings & Things
3. Nancy over at Cards-n-Stuff
4. Melissa over at Hand Stamped with a Little Lagniappe
5. Tammy over at Stamp with Tammy
6. Melissa over at Simply Pink
7. Kimm over at Kimms Daily Grace

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the tag Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Me, too--thanks for the tag!!! Love all your ideas!!

Doris said...

WOW! I can't believe how much we have in common, especially the tiger thing (see my other blog at www.foxmountain.blogspot.com January post of Florida visit.)