Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"Class Project"


Here is one of the 3D projects that I am doing for my class. I don't think they have done a bag topper before. The other project I am going to do is a stamped candle. I have to get the candles today. I totally forgot all about them. I am almost ready for my class on Friday. There were two people on the waiting list so I added them to the class. So now I will have 12 people. I am excited. I have all the cards prepped for 30 so I should be safe. They will be making one bag topper and one candle to total 12 projects.
Stamps: Love Ya Bunches
Paper: Summer Sun, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ziploc Baggies, Gold Brads, M&M's, SU Markers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will love your class! I know I would.

Anonymous said...

Rochelle ~ I just love when I get your latest posts...you are incredibly creative...I absolutely love this M&M treat bag!

Melissa said...

This will be a big hit because it can be used in so many different ways!

Many Blessings,
M.

Diane said...

Cute!!!! You are soooo creative!
love your blog!